Joseph's Republic

A dose of some good old-fashioned musings of a non-practicing bachelor boy about the meaning of wife... and a host of life's other nosey questions.

free your mind!


“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” -Goethe

off to a bad start?

The Inquirer Publications gave me a 2009 desk calendar quite early.. i figured that must be a good sign. The second calendar I received, however, was from a hospital, upon checkout... well, that pretty sums up my family's so called long vacation.

BLOG ADVISORY

I'm currently re-editing this template. My apologies to my 4 loyal readers (myself included) for this rather amusing inconvenience.

Btw, the anchor texts "News" "Reviews" and "Opinions" are just test-links.

I Write, Therefore I am

A curious thing about life, from a fiction point of view, is that the main actor is also the number one audience. Incidentally, this is how blogging works, on the surface at least, as I see it.

I, the blogger, write stuffs and then read them once, twice, over and over again, that's my choice and my curse. Then people come in to my blog, just as they do in my life. Some stay for a while or for good. Others just pass by, or get out at once and swore never to be back. That's just how lives and blogs are.

Unlike blogging, however, you cannot edit your life. The least you can do is write about it, in your blog or private journal... write often, read often. Learn from yourself. Learn from that inner man, who tells you just what is it like to be you then, as Michael Jackson would say, make that change.

I'm a writer by profession, by choice, by accident, and most of all, by compulsion.

Just between you and me, writing is simply my way of life. No I'm not saying I'm a great writer, nor even a good one. Just ask the poor guys who have to endure editing my poor excuse for a draft. What I simply mean is, it's just me really. I write, because, I am. I offer no further excuse than that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent